A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Thank you for enlisting in the Hypnospace Patrol Department! As the world falls into its slumber, Hypnospace becomes a bustling global village. These virtual streets aren't going to police themselves!
In Hypnospace Outlaw you play as a volunteer 'enforcer' who is tasked with bla bla bla... to make money bla bla. The cool thing is that there's a super robust fake OS and a really big fake internet with all kinds of neat things to find. OK?!? Ok!
There's also a story, believe it or not, so stick it through beyond the first 3 cases!
Search 'hint' for a hint page!
Wiggle cursor for faster processing/downloading/loading.
Accessibility report: https://www.taminggaming.com/en-us/accessibility/Hypnospace+Outlaw
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Authors||Jay Tholen, TetroniMike|
|Tags||2D, Alternate History, Hacking, hypnospace, Internet, operating-system, os-simulator, Pixel Art, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
|Mentions||itch.io Recommends: the internet, music...|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Minor fix to Linux builds!Apr 12, 2021
- The Hypnospace Outlaw OST Vol. 3!Dec 10, 2020
- HypnOS v2.34 Update!Nov 07, 2020
- Hypnospace PLUS is here!Aug 27, 2020
- HypnOS v2.23 UpdateDec 24, 2019
- Hypnospace Modding Update!Nov 22, 2019
- Devlog #1: An Adventure Game?! A Journey Through Hypnospace Outlaw's Prototypes.Jun 28, 2017