HypnOS v2.23 Update
Happy Holidays Hypnospace citizens!! If you're playing on Steam this update gives you access to 14 new Steam Achievements! There's also some other goodies included for modders and fans of mods, as well as some bug fixes :)
- Steam Achievements on Windows (Mac and Linux in the works), plus experimental Steam Overlay support
- Mods now automatically queue up to install in HypnOS proper upon being downloaded via the in-game mod.io browser!
- [EXPERIMENTAL] Better screen recording support for streamers and game recording enthusiasts
- Helped prevent a potential softlock with Ads and Custom Apps while using [a certain in-game app]
- Fixed weird Ad image and window issues
Modders' change log [light spoilers below]:
- Ads and Custom Apps now have subtitles and icons that can be customized
- Fixed a major bug in loading in character data from mods
- Viruses removed from HypnoCure quarantine now signal "Virus_VirusName". Upon hearing this signal, your script should run
virus:VirusName to trigger it as active again in HypnoCure as this does NOT happen automatically.
- Custom viruses now trigger Hypii's "Virus Detected", if enabled in HypnoCure
- Stickers can now be spawned via script
- Skull file icon added (icon style # 14, automatically applied for scripts with file extension .xxx or .xyz)
- CapaCash error script is now moddable (by replacing the script file: downloads\capacashbutton.txt)
- ChitChat install error script is now moddable (by replacing the script file: downloads\installchitchat.txt)
- Added new 'CurseOr' virus (not implemented anywhere in-game, for mods only)
- Improved 'AutoScroller' virus to be more "fair" (not implemented anywhere in-game, for mods only)
- If you've played a previous version you may get a pop-up when you launch the game that says "Profile error occured", please ignore it. This is caused by the fact that we had to roll back NWJS (part of our game engine) to a previous version to support Steam Achievements. We're trying to find a good solution to this.
- If you experience performance issues with this update, try restarting your computer!
Get Hypnospace Outlaw
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.